Monday 16 June 2014

Recovering


I've  had a bit of a tough week for training this week with the Grafman taking a lot more out of me than I thought it had. I went for a very gentle run on Wednesday and had to stop after 20 minutes with my legs completely fried. It was a bit better then next day but my heart rate was through the roof for such a gentle exertion.

On Saturday I had an Open 10 tt so bimbled gently over to Dorking on the Argon with the aim of doing 40 ish miles with the tt sandwiched in the middle. It was pretty horrible with a fast out leg, with the wind at my back and then a very stiff headwind on the way back. I gave up towards the end, as again I had no gas at all. A 24:45, a full minute down on two weeks ago.

So all in all, a very quiet week. I need to start building up again over the next few weeks and make the
turbo my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment