Sunday 3 February 2019

Spare ribs

This week's been a recovery week and I had 8 hours of training planned. All was well until Thursday evening and a small spill on my bike on the way home. Nothing major but I've ended up with some bruised ribs that's making running and swimming very difficult / impossible. This next week was going to be a bigger volume week but I am now taking it a bit more gingerly and will be focussing on my Trainerroad sessions at the gym. I was just starting to feel that my running was actually progressing so I'm quite frustrated, but hey, these things happen. I can still get some good training done even if I have to put two of the three disciplined on hold. I'm hopeful that I should be ok for the Hampton Court half in two weeks' time. Before then, it's the Wheelers Sporting 14 TT where I hope to do quite a bit better than last year. I don't think I could have done much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment