Monday 12 November 2012

#Turbovember Day 12

I have hit a mini landmark tonight with a total of 600 minutes logged for #Turbovember. 10 hours' worth of turbo time in 12 days despite a cold and too many 30 minute box ticking sets. I'll take that. :-)  As I was feeling a bit better tonight I did 45 minutes as 10min w/u easy spin, 10min tempo, 5min spin, 3x5mins hard with 5min spin recovery. I felt pretty good, all things considered. Much better than yesterday.

Two other nice side effects from #Turbovember. One, I can listen to my music without annoying anyone else in the house (tonight was an early 90's mega mix taking me back to my early Loughborough days; Come Home by James being a particular favourite followed by Step on and The Happy Mondays. I *really* need to change the record) And two, I'm starting to get those little lumps above my knees that proper cyclists have. I think they are called quad muscles. :-0

Onwards.

1 comment:

  1. Quad muscles, really? I thought a proper cyclist had ridiculous tan lines. ;) I know which of the two I have, especially since I just returned from a cycling holiday in a sunny place. But then I don't think I qualify as a proper cyclist. :D

    ReplyDelete