Friday 16 November 2012

#Turbovember Day 16

So I am trying to turbo/cycle every day this month. What's the worst thing that could happen to inhibit that? Get ill? Well, I've done that and carried on regardless. Break my bike? Nah, I can fix that fairly easily. No, the very worst thing to happen would be my washing machine to break down. Twice. I have been wearing the same pair of cycling shorts for four commute rides and two turbo sessions, including yesterday's sweat fest. I almost had to crack them to get them off this evening. I took it easy on the way into work this morning as promised but I ended up beasting myself a bit hard on the way home. There's a mile long section just before I get to my parents' house and a guy had jumped on my back wheel but I couldn't get him off; my legs were just too fried. Still, he didn't have the speed to go past. Commuter racing; gotta love it.

This evening was an easy 30 minute spin at low intensity. Tomorrow morning will be a brick session and my first run in two weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment