Friday 9 November 2012

#Turbovember Day 9

I knew that I was not going to get a turbo session in today so I took the 'soft' option. The rules of #Turbovember state that 3 of the rides can be outdoors if required, so today I used up one of those lives. A total of 70 minutes' commuting was done. I took a slightly longer route home from work to make up for the lack of turbo action and it also helped to burn off some of the amazing flapjack that mum had made, which I stopped off for with a cup of tea at the end of this evening's ride. I feel pretty rough though. I have had another sore throat and runny nose for a couple of days and there's loads of bugs going around at work. I think it's going to have to be another gentle 30 minute box ticker tomorrow.

having said that, I felt good on the way home and was pushing the langster hard up the hills and along the flats. The gains from #turbovember might be small but they are most definitely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment